- 2 teaspoons essential oil (rose geranium or palmarosa)
- 2 cups Beauty Water
- Combine ingredients in spray bottle and shake to blend. Spray pet and areas where pet sleeps.
- Rest assured, you can trust Enagic to provide you with safe, clean products for your pets and the environment without the use of harmful chemicals.
Always check with your veterinarian before administering any essential oils to felines. Never use essential oils on cats with kidney or liver issues. Never use undiluted essential oils on animals.
- 1/3 cup glycerine
- 1 cup Strong Kangen Water Dish Soap
- 1 quart Kangen Water
- Combine ingredients in a large recycled bottle and use as needed.
You should first consult with your veterinarian about your particular pet's optimal pH level for his fur. You may want to adjust the shampoo recipe with Beauty Water or Neutral Water, depending on the advice of your vet. The pH level of pet fur varies among different animals and breeds. Thankfully, your Enagic machine can provide the exact pH for your pet's needs! Dry your pet's fur after a bath to reduce the "wet animal" smell.